Thursday, January 12, 2012

yummy in my TUMMY!

I've been DYING to make cinnamon rolls for a few months now. Especially since I found this recipe for Amish Cinnamon Rolls. Something about the fact that they have mashed potatoes in them really intrigued me (sounds weird, I know, but don't worry). We had steak and potatoes for dinner on Sunday night, so I decided sometime this week I really needed to just dive in and do it with some of the leftovers.

It was my first time making homemade cinnamon rolls all by myself! I feel like such a big girl now that I've accomplished this! It's like I'm like a real woman! haha okay, not really. But kind of. I am really proud of myself. I was nervous the whole time that I was going to do something wrong, but they turned out really good, especially for my first time.

oh maaaan! And, not to toot my own horn or anything, (I give the credit to the recipe) but they are GOOD!!!! And I feel very accomplished tonight. AND, I met my craving that I've been resisting all this time. Yum!

1 comment: