Friday, February 11, 2011

Here we are! We decided to jump on the bandwagon and create a couple blog. Cliche, I know. But in this case, I think there's good reason everyone is doing it. So, here we are. Welcome to all the adventures of Jeremy and Stefanie.

Short summary of where we are: Jeremy is working really hard doing both school and work full time. He's taking online classes and working at a customer service job that he loves in American Fork. Lucky for me, he's really good and still making time for his wifey :)

I just graduated with a degree in Public Health and am now looking for a job. In the meantime, I'm having a great time being a full time homemaker and wife. We just bought a house about a month and a half ago now so the timing is perfect for me to be able to get us all settled in while I have so much free time.

Anyways, we're just loving life and absolutely loving being married. Life couldn't be better. Happy Friday!

2 comments:

  1. stef i love the new blog. mine is http://jordanpaigeee.blogspot.com but i had to make it private because of the rules about pictures of orphans in ecuador. but if you can't see it just give me your email and i'll send you an invite! love youuu!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, I'm waiting and waiting and waiting... and still no new posts. :)

    ReplyDelete